Smart segmentation automation and asset delivery functions ensure no partner gets ‘lost in the shuffle,’ regardless of size, geography, partner type or business model
Analyst firm SiriusDecisions stresses that vendors have accumulated many channel partner types, yet few have the resources to engage effectively with all of them — until now
LONDON, SIRIUSDECISIONS SUMMIT — OCTOBER 5, 2017 — Impartner, the world’s largest and fastest-growing pure-play Partner Relationship Management (PRM) company, today announced the Fall ’17 release of its multi-award winning Impartner PRM software, which ushers in a new era of precision in partner management that allows vendors to surgically deliver the exact “care and feeding” each partner in their system needs to optimize their performance. With the new release, the Impartner segmentation engine, Impartner SegmentAI, segments vendors’ partners automatically and intelligently by attributes like tier, region or type of partner (referral, MSP, etc.). Plus, the company’s new asset management system, Impartner SmartContent, means vendors can get exactly the right content to exactly the right partner at exactly the right time, based on their segmentation.
“In 2017, partner programs that only utilize one type of partner are an anomaly,” said SiriusDecisions Channel Sales Strategies Services Director Chris Cleary, a topic that was recently covered in the SiriusDecisions Channel Partner Segmentation Matrix core strategy report, downloadable here. “Most B-2-B suppliers have developed relationships with many types of channel partners, yet few have the resources to engage effectively with all of them. As a result, suppliers tend to focus on top producers, the top 10 percent to 20 percent of the partner ecosystem and miss the opportunity to nurture other types of partners — the other 80 percent. We see tremendous opportunity for suppliers to optimize performance by implementing proven frameworks, processes and tools. Until today, those tools have been missing.”
Impartner Senior Director of Product Management Gary Sabin echoes this need in the market. “One of the most common issues prospects raise in our sales conversations is their inability to provide the right kind of care, of every kind of partner, beyond just the big guys,” Sabin said. “Inevitably, the performance of their channel suffers because they just don’t have the organizational bandwidth to truly service the broader range of partner types in their network. With our Fall ’17 release, we bring the full power of partner program segmentation and asset delivery, ensuring each partner essentially gets a customized partner experience that is laser focused on helping their business accelerate performance—regardless of partner type.”
Following is a full summary of the key features of the Fall ’17 release:
To learn more about Impartner’s full suite of functionality and how Impartner PRM helps deliver a 31 percent increase in revenue and a 23 percent decrease in administrative costs, sign up for a demo here.
Impartner delivers the industry’s most advanced SaaS-based Partner Relationship Management solution, helping companies worldwide manage their partner relationships and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. Impartner PRM is the industry’s most award-winning PRM technology and one of the industry’s only turnkey solutions that can deploy a world-class Partner Portal in as few as 14 days, using the company’s highly engineered Velocity™ onboarding process, which is guided by an individually customized Customer Success Portal. For more information on Impartner, which is based in Utah’s tech hotbed, the Silicon Slopes, visit www.impartner.com or in the United States call +1 801 501 7000, for EMEA general call +33 1 40 90 31 20, for London call +44 0 20 3283 4465, and for LATAM call +1 954 364 7883.