Promote your events and drive partner engagement
Impartner’s Event Calendar module simplifies sharing plans, highlighting product launches, communicating deadlines, promoting webinars, and more. Plus, the event calendar integrates with the portal's workflow and approval engine, so partners can see information and act on it directly in the activity stream without ever having to leave the screen. This simplifies use and makes it easier than ever to publish and promote information to partners and drive engagement.
The calendar is all centrally managed and allows for granular control over which partner levels can see certain events. Partners can filter and search for event types, and see them in month, week, and day views that look good on a laptop, tablet, or phone.
- Multiple, color-coded calendars for categorizing and filtering events
- Full WYSIWYG editor and Momentum™ Template Markup Language support for event details
- Google Places integration for event locations and addresses
- Month, week, and mobile-friendly list views
- Event registration with attendee limits and approvals
- Impartner Channel Flow™ workflow engine compatibilty
Additional Core Features:
International Language Support
- Translate your partner portal and all content across any language you require.
- All channel ecosystems can be accessed through one, and one only sign-on. With Impartner, you can access all cannel resources through one login and password.
- Impartner can support your existing CRM through the integration of your existing pipeline management tools. Experience a 360-degree view of all revenue generating activities through a single pane of glass.
- Out-of-the box connectors include: Salesforce, Dynamics, and Oracle.
- Other integrations include: Zoho, Netsuite, Connectwise, and more.
- To note: Integrations are all made in real-time - there is no time-delayed sync, meaning you don't need to worry about issues like accidental duplicates or time-delayed interrupting your data integrity.
- Empower your partners to build and generate their own quotes without any helpdesk involvement