Marketing Development Funds
Take the guess - and leg-work - out of managing your Marketing Development Funds (MDF) and Co-Operative Marketing funds
Amplify your marketing reach and minimize the effort
Impartner’s robust MDF module eliminates the time-consuming task of dealing with endless MDF paperwork - all requiring submissions, approvals, routing, and signing. The automated workflows offer a turn-key solution pre-built with industry best-practices, giving you pinpoint control from a common interface.
All of the data you need to collect at both the initial request and claim of the funds is configurable within our dynamic, drag and drop form management tool – including attachments for proof of performance.
MDF Module Features:
- The ability for partners to apply for funds right in the Partner Portal, so you can receive a notification and review the request
- Approval notifications so partners can begin executing
- The ability to upload invoices and proof of performance (PoP) within the portal, and for completed payment requests to be rounded to finance for payments
- Automated notifications of payments to both your team and your partners
- Accounting compliance
- The ability to view all tasks associated with MDF and Co-Op funds in one centralized, single pane of glass
Directly pay partners their MDF reimbursements
Impartner has enhanced its MDF automation software with a Payments Manager that makes it possible for vendors to directly pay partners MDF reimbursements from within their PRM portal, reducing the time and effort it takes for partners to request, track and receive payments for approved marketing activities. The new enhancement improves partner experiences by increasing the amount of information they get at a glance from their primary partner automation platform while reducing their need to turn elsewhere for information on MDF reimbursements.
Payments Manager was designed to reduce the “applications hopping” that takes place among partner professionals who often log in to different partner automation platforms for information on MDF and other activities. By reducing the friction that comes with applications hopping, Impartner helps vendors improve the level of satisfaction they provide to their go-to-market partners.
Studies show that reducing friction and/or improving ease-of-doing business are critical factors that contribute to partner loyalty and increased engagement. In a 2021 study on the tech channel by the independent trade association CompTIA, 25% of global partner polled said they would walk away from otherwise profitable vendor relationship if they determined a vendor to difficult to work with.
Payments Manager Features:
- Fulfill approved MDF claims directly to partners
- Partners have clear view of history of all their payments received
- You may pay partners for any reason other than MDF claims
- Collect required tax and payment information through the partner portal