Impartner Announces 3rd Annual Global Awards for Partner Relationship Management Excellence at ImpartnerCON18
For Immediate Release
Fortinet, FireEye, Jive Communications, Kio Networks, Splunk and Zendesk honored for channel program excellence at Impartner's annual customer conference
Silicon Slopes, Utah — February 9, 2018 — Impartner, the world's leading provider of pure-play Partner Relationship Management (PRM) solutions, today announces the recipients of its third annual customer awards, which were presented at ImpartnerCON18, the company's annual customer conference held February 7–9, 2018 at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. The theme for this year's conference was Transcend, with the focus being on helping companies grow beyond ordinary limits.
Following are the winners of this year's Impartner Transcend Awards and the name of the award they've won for setting the pace for channel operations:
- FireEye, Transformer Award: For making a complete transformation of their PRM functionality and bringing to life a robust and fully customized portal in record time.
- Fortinet, Magnet Award: For creating a vibrant partner portal experience through pricing, promotions, training, marketing and sales that has driven their customer engagement to the top of the leaderboard for all Impartner customers worldwide.
- Jive Communications, Edge Award: For pushing the boundaries of what is possible in their business and in channel enablement, including a ground-breaking, real-time integration with their Salesforce-based price pricing solution into their PRM, making price quoting available to their indirect channel.
- Kio Networks, Vanguard Award: For leading the way in implementing PRM for mission-critical IT Services and Infrastructure vendors in Latin America.
- Splunk, Integrator Award: For leading the way in how PRM is truly integrated in to the flow of their business and business processes.
- Zendesk, PRM Promise Award: For their ability to truly deliver more value to their partners through automation without adding additional staff, powerfully delivering on the promise of PRM.
This year's group of award winners is a clear reflection of the value PRM and Impartner is bringing to some of the world's most leading-edge, born-in-the cloud, SaaS corporations, said Brad Pace, VP of Customer Success.
It's a privilege for us to serve these companies and all our customers that share our unwavering commitment to driving the channel forward.
This past year has been transformational for Impartner. The company has seen a 70 percent increase in new customers bringing the total number of partners signing into portals using Impartner PRM technology to 5.6 million.
Attendance at the company's annual customer conference doubled since last year. The star-studded speaker lineup featured the who's who of the channel including a keynote from Doug Landis, Growth Partner of Emergence Capital, a leading enterprise cloud venture capital firm. Other sessions were led by market-leading analysts from firms including Forrester, SiriusDecisions, ESG and The 2112 Group.
Learn more about ImpartnerCON18
To learn more about Impartner and schedule a free demo of Impartner PRM, please visit: www.impartner.com