Research Firm CSO Insights Identifies Sales and Marketing Pain Points and Opportunities for Improvement in 2015 in a Report Made Available Exclusively by TreeHouse Interactive
For Immediate Release
Report Highlights How Leading Organizations Are Generating Greater Quality and Quantity of Leads, Validating the Utilization of Marketing Automation Platform Technology
Salt Lake City, Utah — November 20, 2014 — TreeHouse Interactive™ (www.treehousei.com), the technology leader in SaaS-based partner relationship management (PRM) and marketing automation platform (MAP) solutions, today announced that the 10th annual Lead Management and Social Engagement Study, conducted by sales and marketing effectiveness research firm CSO Insights, is available for download exclusively from the TreeHouse web site. The study reports that email marketing campaigns, above all other methods of engaging prospects, deliver the best quality and quantity of sales and marketing leads. In fact, nearly 55 percent of leading companies surveyed reported an increase in lead conversions when lead nurturing was utilized. The report details the campaigns which delivered the best quality and quantity of leads and plans for investments in those areas in 2015. The findings support the case for integrating a MAP solution such as TreeHouse Interactive's Marketing View™, for greater business gain.
Key findings from the report include:
- Email marketing was reported to be the top performing method of generating the best quality and quantity of leads
- Nearly 55 percent of leading companies surveyed reported an increase in lead conversions when utilizing lead nurturing
- Top marketing objectives leading enterprises had for 2014 include capturing new accounts, optimizing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, optimizing new product introductions, and improving renewal rates
- Common problems reported were poor data quality for both prospects and customers, and the fact that sales personnel feel they are not supported by marketing with the right tools they need to sell
- Website design and content, data quality management and social media were reported to be the three top areas where companies will increase lead generation investments over the next 12 months
If ever there were an opportunity to justify integrating a marketing automation platform to improve lead management and social engagement—this is it, said Jim Dickie, author of the report and managing partner, CSO Insights.
Integrating technology within existing enterprise environments provides the ability to improve operations by automating manual processes, improving data quality, allowing for the creation and delivery of sales tools, supporting content and social media marketing campaigns, nurturing leads and ultimately increasing conversion rates.
Additional information is available by contacting TreeHouse Interactive or 801.576.8428. To learn more about Marketing View marketing automation platform, visit Marketing View resources.