TreeHouse Interactive Introduces Reporting Enhancements to Marketing View™ Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) for Greater Visibility into Email Campaign Performance
For Immediate Release
Improved Reporting and Data Collection Enables Organizations to Build More Successful Campaigns that Lead to Revenue
Salt Lake City, Utah — May 28, 2014 — TreeHouse Interactive™ (www.treehousei.com), the technology leader in SaaS-based partner relationship management (PRM) and marketing automation platform (MAP) solutions, today unveiled enhancements to TreeHouse Interactive Marketing View™, designed to give marketing professionals the improved ability to group, compare and drill down into campaign performance data and more effectively evaluate campaign outcomes. With a clearer view of campaign results, marketers can optimize campaigns in real-time and duplicate campaigns that lead to higher levels of revenue.
The enhanced reporting functionality now available in Marketing View empowers marketers to:
- Better compare performance metrics across campaigns
- Capture more data and create reports faster with greater grouping flexibility, instant report pop-up views, and advanced search and filter functionality
- Easily export results data, and share dynamic chart/graph reports among colleagues
- Use industry-leading drill down capabilities to view details on individual respondents
- Reduce email testing and nurturing path testing time
- Better understand email interactions and behaviors—including social media sharing, conversation rates and forwards
- Break down recipient email client statistics by OS (Webmail / Gmail / Outlook / Apple Mail / Windows Phone / etc.)
- Gain better insight into the types of recipient devices used (smart phone / tablet / personal computer)
Getting better information about marketing results is one of the main reasons that people buy marketing automation systems, said David Raab, principal of Raab Associates, a leading research firm specializing in marketing technology.
Systems like TreeHouse Interactive's Marketing View enable them to gain insight into what's working so they can improve results over the short and long term.
With the constant demand to demonstrate ROI, marketing professionals are under pressure to allocate their resources efficiently and deliver concrete results, said Erich Flynn, CEO, TreeHouse Interactive.
The enhancements we've made to Marketing View reflect this requirement to maximize dollars for the greatest return. Now marketers have access to more and richer data in an easier to consume format so they can better diagnose what's working or not working, and effectively build future campaigns that successfully generate revenue.
About Marketing View
Since its inception in 1998, Marketing View has been at the forefront of Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) technology innovation. The solution is highly sophisticated yet easy to use, and significantly reduces the time required to create best-in-class, automated nurturing campaigns. Marketing View enables users to speed the marketing campaign process, more effectively target and nurture leads, and identify the ROI associated with individual campaigns. As a result, marketers can quickly create successful campaigns that drive the incremental revenue needed to drive business growth. To learn more about Marketing View MAP, visit Marketing View resources.